Vibes and prayers for Resa/Luna

gapeach

Big Mutts
The lady that adopted Penny and Resa was not charged an adoption fee instead she was to take them for their vetting. She hasn't taken them.
Tonight she texted me to ask me what vet to take them to and told me Resa (who is now Luna) is having diahrea, where she can't make it to the litterbox.
She called the vet's office who told her something to try and if she's not better bring her on Monday.
The staff person didn't ask the vet.
I told her to take her first thing in the morning.
Now I'm so worried!
Any thoughts, prayers, vibes would be greatly appreciated.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so sorry. Worries right there with you. I have an issue with this system. I know homes are needed fast and furious, but still. THey take a credit card number where the ones I fostered came from and if you do not send the paperwork in, your card will be billed. A verbal promise just isn't enough. ANd once they are your babies, they are YOUR babies, and your heart and worries go with them. Ressie is fighting his own battle with bowel issues and the vet bills are beginning to pile up. I hope these kittens find a quicker answer and feel better soon.

gapeach

Big Mutts
Thank you Smkie. She says she is doing much better now but has STILL not taken her. We texted tonight and she says they'll take them. Our rescue lady has a contract but when we visited with them we didn't have it. I made them sign a piece of paper I had written the terms on....but I don't really know if it is legal.
You are absolutely right...they will always be MY babies. I think we will be keeping Zoey, her and Gracie are doing very well together and I just don't know if I can worry about her like this with someone else.
We would love to keep fostering, it's rewarding but it also takes a piece of your heart with each one.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Hope the lady takes them to the vet as promised. So sorry to hear what's happening.

Members online

No members online now.