new puppy

new pictures. why? Because they threatened to ban me again if I didn't. :lol-sign:

hanging out with his squirrel.

Care for a love nibble?

HI!!!

See how cute I am?

Let me help the cat destroy this toy

Toller_08

I love him! He has such a handsome, kind, inquisitive face. So adorable. I am really looking forward to watching him grow up!

Equinox

He is adorable!! I'm so excited to see him grow up, and to have another English Shepherd in the Chaz family.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Is it wrong I would have a puppy again in a heartbeat and Freddie is only 15.5 weeks old?!!

so far pretty awesome.

He has had some stuff spook him, like the baby gate and a folding chair falling and he recovers super quick from that. One thing I liked about him vs. one of the other boys we brought back was that Hudson got over things quicker. Our first stop was a pretty busy gas station and when a big semi went past it really startled the other brother, but didn't seem to bother Hudson too much.

We haven't done a lot of training yet, but he has 'sit' down pretty well and really knows his name. So I'd say he's pretty smart. We start our puppy K classes on Wednesday and I think getting him around other dogs/people will be an eye opener for him. The classes were suppose to start last Wednesday, but then we got all of that snow and they cancelled it.

He was a champ at the vet on Thursday. Super friendly with the vet & the tech and didn't get overly excited with the other dogs came in. He stayed on my lap. He doesn't seem to have a super high prey drive in that he doesn't terrorize the cat too much. I mean, he'll chase if she runs but he is easy to call off.

He seems very into his people, but I know that is a general herding dog thing, but is SO excited to see us when we come back into the room. I simply adore him

ETA: He also watches some TV and listens to music

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.