16lbs of grain free kibble for $11.99!

kady05

I just talked to one of their customer service people about my order. Was just curious about it since I placed it on the 9th and it still says "In Process" (my parents received their food just fine, order was placed the same day).

She told me about the pricing error and that the orders are now "under review". I guess a decision will be made tomorrow on if they'll be shipped or not.. I'm going to be mad if they decide not to ship!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I just talked to one of their customer service people about my order. Was just curious about it since I placed it on the 9th and it still says "In Process" (my parents received their food just fine, order was placed the same day).

She told me about the pricing error and that the orders are now "under review". I guess a decision will be made tomorrow on if they'll be shipped or not.. I'm going to be mad if they decide not to ship!
Aw that's weird, since they seem to have honored so many. I could understand if they cancelled all the orders, but I'd be a little mad if they shipped some and then decided not to ship the rest.

kady05

Honestly I wouldn't be too angry, I would understand, but I will be furious if I don't get a refund.
What I don't like is that some people got theirs, so that's not very fair, IMO. Sucks for the company that they made an "oops" but it's not my fault.

I was told they "caught the error on Friday". Not sure which Friday (I should've asked) she meant, but I ordered on Sunday the 9th. My parents got theirs on the 12th (why my parents shipped out right away and not mine, which was ordered before theirs, I have no clue). So if they caught it on the Friday the 14th, they should've sent an email out THAT DAY to let people know. And if it was caught on the 14th I don't have much sympathy for them.. how would something THAT big get missed for almost a week??
If I hadn't gotten on there this morning I still wouldn't have a clue that there was a potential issue.

Guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

RBark

Got Floof?
I once lost $19,000 from 11 sales that were not priced correctly. I honored the quote I gave them. One of them was so impressed by it, he turned out to have been an general contractor looking for someone to do HVAC work for him. The contract we signed with him, two years ago, has earned my company $807,000 in gross income over the last 2 years.

Good thing I followed through with that price!

Although I am envious of you guys who nabbed this deal. I pay $63.00 for a 28 pound bag!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Aw that's weird, since they seem to have honored so many. I could understand if they cancelled all the orders, but I'd be a little mad if they shipped some and then decided not to ship the rest.
^this is why I will be mad if they decide not to ship the orders. Ship some but not all? That's outrageous.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm still waiting on mine. The status says "in Process" and I am calling tomorrow to make sure it's still getting delivered.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I don't think we're going to be getting the food.

My order was flagged on the 14th (I ordered on the 10th) and it's "in review" with the pet food department. I only placed a 25lb order, too, so it's not like it's some huge amount.

Apparently the pet food department will contact me. I don't care either way if they ship the food, but I think it's unfair that they honored some of the prices and not the others.

kady05

I just spoke to someone (on the phone this time). This guy didn't seem to know anything about the pricing error. He did say it looks like a shipping number has been created for my order, and said "I don't see anything wrong with any of this." so...

Said he'd let the pet food department know that I called and they would call me back. My order still says "In Progress" so I'm not really sure what's going on.

How many people who don't have their food ordered salmon?

ETA: Another second hand deal, but apparently salmon has been discontinued and they can't fill the existing orders. Yet, another person just told me they got their food today and it was all salmon. :rofl1:

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I was really surprised they actually delivered my order, considering the bottom of the confirmation email states that in the case of pricing errors, they don't have to hold up their end, which would have been fine with me. Obviously not complaining, but that stinks for people they couldn't/wouldn't follow through with. FWIW I did get the salmon food.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
How many people who don't have their food ordered salmon?

ETA: Another second hand deal, but apparently salmon has been discontinued and they can't fill the existing orders. Yet, another person just told me they got their food today and it was all salmon. :rofl1:
All 6 of my bags were the salmon sensitivity and shine and they thankfully arrived just fine. :)

How frustrating to be getting the run around now!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Just got an email saying my order had shipped! According to UPS, it should be here Wednesday! :D

Members online

No members online now.