Dog pictures from my trip

Toller_08

We went to BC last week and I wanted to share some pictures of the dogs that were there. We went with my Grandma, who brought along Aura (her puppy), and then the house we were staying at had a dog named Tucker. Tucker is supposedly a Shar-Pei x ACD mix. I personally don't see any ACD in him at all, but definitely a lot of Shar-Pei. He's a really great, easy dog nonetheless and completely non-characteristic temperament wise of either breed for some reason. Which is good, since his owners have never really had a dog before and don't know a lot about them yet. There were also two kittens -- Sky and Nimbus. They're 4 months old, and Sky (the orange one) had a great time playing with Aura. They loved eachother. On our way there we stopped at a Wolf centre, so I've also included some pictures from that.

A couple of Wolves... there were four there, but we only saw three, and I couldn't get a good picture of the third one.

A Karelian Bear Dog who lives at the Wolf place...

Aura on our way..

Tucker..

Lots more!!

Toller_08

Nimbus..

Tucker on our trip to a park one night..

And I think the rest are of Aura..

A few more!

Ah, the wolves are spectacular :)

And so are Nimbus and Sky.

The Bear Dog is a venerable looking creature.

Aura is a cute little fuzzer and she has an extremely sweet and engaging expression.

I am officially SUCH a Tucker fan :D

But . . . . WHERE IS DANCE????? *taps fingers impatiently*

Zhucca

Lab Love
I love Aura!!
She is so so so cute.

Tucker and the kitties are also very adorable. The ears of Shar Pei's (and mixes of) always crack me up. They're so interestingly shaped.

Members online