Ella brings you "Kong 101"

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Ella demonstrates how to eat from a kong like a lady pit bull:

"First, you must make sure that you go for the kong, not the orbee, because the kong has the good kibbles in it"

"Then you has to lick it until you knock some kibblez loose and they get all over your mom-lady's carpet"

"Then you must clean up the mess, or mom-lady will get mad at you"

"Then you must flip your head the other way because that might help get the yummies out"

Chewbecca

feel the magic
"when you start to realize things aren't going fast enough, you stop and give the kong cute bully smiles and try to woo it into releasing the yummy kibblez"

"But then you hafta know that kongs don't speak cute bully smiles, so you have to get back to work"

"If the charm fails to make the kong release the good stuffs the first time, it's ok to try again (AKA: 'OOOH! There's my orbee! I got distracted for a sec.' "

"You know, by this point it's perfectly acceptable to get off your butt and beat up the kong."

Chewbecca

feel the magic
"And once you achieve getting the kong to release just even a little bit of the yummies kibblez, then you drop slowly back down, because ladies never 'plop' back down."

"Then, you know, rinse and repeat"

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
How cute! Ilsa would be bashing it against the wall, because she has learned (self-taught) that if you throw any kibbelz-filled toy against the wall hard enough, and enough times... good things will come out of it. Mom-lady yells a bit, but it's TOTALLY worth it!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
HA! She's not wearing a collar because I cannot stand to hear her tags hit the kong every second.:D Plus, we were done going outside for the evening.

Thanks for the compliments!

Her elbow, ears, and armpit look pink because we just got done working her out.
Her elbow is looking much better.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Where'd you get a blue kong?? Are they stronger than the black ones??

Virgo has learned that if you bite on the Kong hard enough, the opening changes shape and things come out faster. Even the black ones.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Awwww.... Ella is so lady-like with her Kong! T-Bone gives up too easily... she has no patience. Must have it from me... although I will fight hard for chocolate! ;)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Where'd you get a blue kong?? Are they stronger than the black ones??

Virgo has learned that if you bite on the Kong hard enough, the opening changes shape and things come out faster. Even the black ones.
Where I got Ella's blue kong.

Ella doesn't chomp her kongs, but I got a blue one there because...well, because I COULD. They usually require a prescription from a vet, but you can buy them from there and it doesn't require a prescription. Weird that a kong would require a prescription.:D

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Members online

No members online now.