Scabs. need help

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
I was playing with Belly when I noticed these pinkish scab-like things on the inside of her hind legs. Mostly on her thighs and near her belly area. What are those? She's licking it sometimes. It isn't ticks because we got rid of them and there never we're any in that place. I think it's some tipe of fungus. What should I clean it with? It doen't seem tragic or emergency-like though.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
wash the area with a 50/50 mix of apple cider vinegar (the real stuff, not the heinz brand fake product) and witch hazel 2-3 times a day for a few days. you can find ACV at most health stores and witch hazel at every drug store.

if it is a simple fungus, the acidity will create an unfavorable environment and it should disappear fairly quickly.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
Mordy said:
wash the area with a 50/50 mix of apple cider vinegar (the real stuff, not the heinz brand fake product) and witch hazel 2-3 times a day for a few days. you can find ACV at most health stores and witch hazel at every drug store.

if it is a simple fungus, the acidity will create an unfavorable environment and it should disappear fairly quickly.
Well I did what you said. Man that stuff reeks! And I could tell it wasn't too pleasent for Belly either :D Hopefully, she'll be cured in a few days.

Members online

No members online now.