I got to hold a Brussels today

showpug

I was introduced to a Brussels Griffon breeder today at the show. She let me hold her 5 year old champion male who is INCREDIBLE...it was love at first sight. Unfortunatley, I couldn't fit him in my suit jacket. :( ;)

showpug

A red rough with the best beard you'll ever see! I didn't want to give him back. She was a wonderful lady and very informative about the breed. I wish I would have had my camera with me!

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Aww I wish I could meet one in person. I love their little monkey faces.....Yup thats what I call them monkey faces lol.

otch1

I am jealous showpug. kohl didn't go to that show. Was supposed to. Has developed a limp since Bremerton show. Was fine for a week, but limp is now back as of several days ago. X-rays this week. Was it a Hobbit Hill Brussel? She has some of the nicest boys around here!

showpug

I am jealous showpug. kohl didn't go to that show. Was supposed to. Has developed a limp since Bremerton show. Was fine for a week, but limp is now back as of several days ago. X-rays this week. Was it a Hobbit Hill Brussel? She has some of the nicest boys around here!
I have heard of Hobbit Hill. This guy was a Galaxy breeding. He was a handsome devil. The expression those dogs have! To die for!

Members online