Boo Bear

GoingNowhere

I gots to see her today!!! Good stress relief in the middle of finals week :)

Pardon the crappy photo quality - I didn't bring my camera, so had to use my phone (although I must say, I was pretty impressed with how they looked for phone photos!)

\

in which she models her collar and shows that she really is more fluff than fat

on the dock

testing the water

cleaning up her paws

and big smiles!

The end! God I love my dog. She is absolutely perfect. Just taking her on a walk brightened my day today. I wish I could bring her back with me and smuggle her into my apartment here! But just three more days - then finals are over and I get to see her again (and the rest of the (human) family, but you know... priorities, right??)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Boo is such a pretty girl! There's also something about her that reminds me of my Millie. :)
You made that collar? It's lovely!

GoingNowhere

Aww well thank you, and yes I think Boo is quite beautiful too! :) Not to mention just a great dog - inside and out. Except she's a mess right now and seriously needs a brushing, but all I could find in the lake house when I visited was something on the order of a chihuahua sized brush. So I did my best, but she still has about 3 dogs worth of undercoat despite the 80 degree forecast for the coming week. :rolleyes: At least she's fed and loved!

Members online