Tuk has a woe and a Mu brag

Taqroy

We had to go to Petsmart yesterday to get an extra tie out and decided to take Tuk with us to see how he does. Well....he did ok. VERY nervy, whined constantly but not loudly, didn't want to say hi to other dogs (due to the nerves I think) and wasn't at all interested in humans. But that's not the story lol. We also picked up the car harnesses that you can use to keep your dogs in the back because I've wanted them forever but didn't want to drop the money. We tried one on Tuk for the way home and the poor guy was sooooo sad. As soon as I buckled it on he went stiff legged and gave me the face of woe....lol. And apparently being in a harness makes him unable to walk properly and he spent the whole time in it taking itty bitty baby steps. It was hilarious. I left it on him when we got home thinking he would get used to it but it never happened. I got a video of it, maybe I'll upload it when I get home. :D

In other news, I am so incredibly proud of Mu. I put her harness on her and let her walk around in it for awhile (she walked backwards at first :rolleyes:) and then took her for a walk in it. She did INCREDIBLE. No pulling, no barking, consistent eye contact, it was amazing. I don't know if it was the harness or just repitition but I am so so proud of my girl. I should add that this was with lots of treats but I don't care, still proud lol. And now I have an awesome excuse to buy her a real harness. :) Suggestions?

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
I don't have any suggestions, but Yay for Mu!

And Tuk.... face of woe....We need pictures!

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
LOL! I have a no harness dog. Lilly will stand there stiff legged and refuse to move with a harness on, I feel your woe! But it is oh so amusing!

Taqroy

It really is amusing...Mu tried to buck hers off at first but as soon as I got the camera she just laid down and looked at me...lol. Maybe I'll go home this afternoon and torture them some more. *rubs hands together gleefully*

MPP

petperson
Aww, poor Tuk! He did so well at PetSmart, and what did he get for it? Tortured with an evil harness. And now he has to learn to walk all over again! Oh, the woe.

And Mu: Good girl, Mu. You show Tuk how it's done.

Members online

No members online now.