Bully Kutta, Koochee, Caucasİan And Kars Dog

cagi

I Want To Know Somethİng About Bully Kutta, Koochee, Caucasİan Ovcharka And Turkish Kars Dog. If You Have Knowledge And Pİctures About These 4 Breeds Please Wrİte Here And Let Everybody Learn. Thanks..

The Koochee dog is a the Afghanistan Variety of the Central Asian Shepherd dog..... A landrace of breeds such as the CASD have different names depending on the Central Asian countries NOT divided gave them,

Thus they are not a man made self producing purebred dog,
Thus the Koochee dog is not a FCI reg name the CASD is.
I doubt the Koochee dog will have its own registry for a very long time thus sub dividing the breed in the future.i

http://www.koocheedog.com
( have to check the link to see if it still works)
Rasaq Qadirie comes to Canada often , lives in Germany and goes back to Afghanistan often. He is the online expert on the Koochee dog..
You can contact him on the link.

I know about the Caucasian Ovcharka quite well and could talk about them all day long. Though I dont know the Bully Kutta too well I do have reliable contacts to quality information regarding them. It would be easier if you said what type of information you are looking for LOL ANy specific questions?

cagi

Well, I want to know at least height and weight of this 4 breeds and also see a few photos of them..Photos are important for me to recognize this 4 breeds..Thanks..I am waiting for photos..

Caucasian Ovcharka:

Height - 26-32 inches
Weight - 80-160Lbs if I remember correctly but they have been known to be over 160Lbs in shape

Young Caucasian Ovcharka with my Siberian Husky in the background

Koochee dogs have different varities and shapes depending on function .
That info is available from verifable resourses on the link provided.

Working dogs range from 26- 32 inches , 90-150lbs.

I personally believe if one wants accurate breed information once should NOT take board postings as gospel but contact the true experts available at this time. That would be Rasaq Qadirie for the Koochee dog _ see link above.

This equates to getting VET advice from board instead of going to the VET.

Unless someone owns the breed or dog they really can only pass on more net postings vs acquired knowledge and in some cases pics belong to others.

I have some Koochee dog pics based on what is in my foundation line.
I will try to look them up.

Members online

No members online now.