Hi...new member from PA here, lots of questions for you all!!!

Bailey971

Hi everyone! My name is Wanda. I have been searching your site for a few days now and finally decided to join and post! I'm not usually a poster but everyone here seems very intune with their pets and the advice is great! I have two permanent dogs, Bailey is a 9 year old mix breed of unknown origin, when we rescued him from the shelter they told us he was a rottie--he's every breed BUT a rottie!!! And our "baby" Tisha--2 year old Australian Cattle Dog, who is spoiled rotten. We recently "rescued" a mistreated, unloved, and neglected pure bred yellow lab, 8 mos. old-- (the main reason I joined your site, I am so hoping to pick your brains on this one!!!). The reason I said "two permanent dogs" is because the lab is for my mother in law, who has always wanted one, but isnt able to train one.
so if anyone can please send me in the right direction so that I can ask questions, I would really appreciate it. Especially since its going to be so hard giving the lab up, even though it is to someone I know and love, and the reason we got her. I would appreciate any and all advice!!!

Thanks and great to meet you all,
Wan:)

Bailey971

Thanks!!!!

hi Danielle,

whereabouts in PA??? I also have four cats--its like a zoo around here! 3 dogs, 4 cats and assorted fish. Thanks for welcoming me!!!!

Wan

Bailey971

PWCorgi---thats the dog my son wants after he gets out of the service,a corgi that is!!!! Yep, Danielle, we have lots of pets. I'm a sucker for a sob story and thankfully my husband lets me be me!!!!, which is why we have the lab now. We always grew up with animals and I sort of carried on that tradition, my boys all have their own pets and the responsibilties that come with them. Thank you so much for replying to me, I am always so afraid to actually join and post in forums but this time I really thought I could be comfortable around you all. Thanks again,
Wan

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
LOL. Ya found me! Have you ever gone to the fair?

If you live 30 minutes south of me, that means that Izzy and Frodo (the corgis) breeder is only 2 hours south of you! lol. I would recommend them, they breed specifically for temperment (thinking about your son).

Ren

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
LOL!!! Of course we have!!!! We're in Mt. Carmel, hasnt everyone been to the fair????
:p

I love the fair...no school for a whole week!
If you haven't been to the fair, then you are missing out! LOL
I think it's like the 2nd biggest fair on the east coast or something like that.
My step-mom is in charge of the livestock barns.

Members online

No members online now.