Hello everyone!!!

Hi everyone who clicks my thread! My name is kenan and i am the proud owner of a colored Bull Terrier. He has the most personality of any dog i have met. He is great with kids and my human son who is almost three loves him to death. They are best friends and he is his protector. He isnt very good with dogs. His Piggy dad came from russia and he probably wasnt used for it but his dad was suspected of being a fighter, poor guy. He has half his daddies very protective serious side and it shows around suspicious people and other dogs. But his mommy Bussy is a very happy silly all white BT and he is like his mommy most of the time. I hope this pic comes up for people to see in my intro!

Attachments

Thats not cool!

Yeah my pic didnt exactly work out. I have one that works in my member gallery, and some other pending. I also have another of him that doesnt look exactly the same, but is the same dog. Youll see DukesDaddy underneath the pic. I think it is in the new pic section aloung with the one in my gallery. I hope my others will work so you can see a couple of shots of him. Does anyone who has seen him know how correct he looks, as far as breed standards? He is papered and from a local breeder. I never thought I would find him where I did, and that no one had bought him. I was very new to town, and saw the little guy in the window out front, and had to have him! I love bullies and love seeing others dogs. Does anyone know how to get a pic on here, the ones i have dont seem to work

Attachments

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Hi! Welcome to the forum! We don't have many bull terrier owners here. Actually, you're the only one that I know of.

Members online

No members online now.