Shameless Jamberry promotion

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I'll soon be receiving the NEW Fall/Winter catalog!!!!

Who would like a copy? Just message me your address and I'll send you a copy!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Our LAST Throwback Thursday set of the summer!!! Holographic and Purple Crisscross! I LOVE these!!!! SO much!

These are only available until MONDAY! I'm offering FREE SHIPPING all weekend. Just message me with your order and you can send me a check or I'll email you an invoice.

As if they aren't gorgeous enough... look at them paired with some of our TINTs!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Ok ladies... Tomorrow at 8 AM EST the new catalog drops!!! Are you as excited as I am? I hope you are!!! So many awesome new wraps and we have a few new finishes coming out as well. More than the standard glossy, matte, metallic and sparkle... MORE!!!! here is a SNEAK PEEK at what we have in store for you! http://tanyabeakes.jamberry.com

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We all know that Jamberry's Gel Enamel System is different from Salon Gel Manicures, right? At the salon you pay WAY MORE, you have to go back for them to take it off, or use your own acetone to soak off the gel, you're using UV lights instead of LED, you have to make the time to go, and did I say you're PAYING MORE?
Below are some things that make Jamberry's TruShine Gel Enamel System different from other at home systems! Has anyone ever tried them? Let me know your thoughts on this...any experience with at home systems? What do you like or dislike about Gel Manicures?
Http://tanyabeakes.jamberry.com

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I have a half off credit for the new Gel Enamel kit!!! Normally $120, you can get it for $60!

Comes with base coat, top coat, Black Cherry and cuticle oil, PLUS LED curing light, 50 gel removal packets, orange sticks, nail files, and MORE!!!!

Message me to get your code!

Brattina88

I'm curious about those gel kits! Do they ruin your nails like they do at the Salon? Are they difficult to apply? How long will the half off kit be available? I now.l. So many questions... But I'd have to wait until payday. LOL :eek:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Ok I swear I posted an answer last night LOL but it's gone missing.

The gel kit doesn't cause any damage as long as you remove them properly and the kit comes with the removal packets so if you just follow those directions, you'll be all set.

It's like wraps in a way that there is a slight learning curve but it is super easy to apply. you just want to try your best to keep it ont he nail and not onto the cuticle or you won't get a good seal and it won't last as long and apply thin coats. Too thick and it will be gummy. But all you do is apply base coat, cure under the light for 45 seconds, apply color, cure, another layer of color if you'd like, cure, top coat and cure and you're good to go. You can also use it over wraps and polishes!

The half off is my code so I can save it for you as long as you like :D

Here are a couple videos to help you get an idea of how it works.

Application video
http://youtu.be/61kUb1F7TyE

Removal process
https://youtu.be/YqSMjTq0_7I

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Also I would recommend using the cuticle oil that comes with the kit and brushing it over your nails between applications. I find it really helps

Members online

No members online now.