Idle Fantasies . . .

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Do you have one?

Here's mine for the day:

I want to take the next year off and spend it in the mountains some obscure tropical country counting rare orchids or something like that where (here's the important part) THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO HEAR ABOUT THE ELECTION. That's my idle fantasy of the day.

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
Fantasy? yeah, I have one :)

I want to take a full year off WITH PAY to travel accross the 50 states with my husband & TWO kids!! (Ok, that's two fantasies in one :))

Dogs6

Plus One
Yes I want to be out of this house, financially stable and have a home with enough land for me to keep a few horses, dogs and chickens on. I have 4 or 5 places picked out and they change from day to day.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
i want to be rid of roommates and apartment living, buy a piece of land, have a smaller house built on it (or already on it, i don't even care about customization at this point) and just live in some mild seclusion with my man while he does his art and i do whatever it is i will be doing.

this is literally the only thing i want right now (other than the money to do it with). i am so over hating where i live. this is the thing i think about before falling asleep. i've got it pretty nicely planned in my head.

Skivvies

My recurring idle fantasy is to move to Liverpool and open a Beatles-themed vegetarian restaurant. I threw a Beatles theme party and everything I served had a Beatles pun name, like Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Fields Forever, I Am the Deviled Eggman, Yellow Submarine Sandwiches, etc. Since it's veggie, I totally think Paul would be into it, and I think Beatles fan tourists would have a great time. I'm not the best cook, I know nothing about running a restaurant, and I live halfway around the word so it's in no way doable, but it's fun to think about.

B

Backward_Cinderella

I want Jon's TIS to be over. I'm tired of the Army's nonsense. *sigh* Or maybe for NCO's to get right and do their jobs to help their soldiers like they're supposed to... Either way, idle.

Members online

No members online now.