Pit Bull Mix saves 2 (thought is was a good one to share)

Says goodbye to chazhound....done with forums
This happened a while back but I recently learned of it and I've shared this on some other forum sites but its just so good.......

......my uncle has this pit mix Babe...she is 12 or 13 now but was 9 (i believe) when this happened....anyways he has never had any trouble out of this dog....she has always been a very good, well trained, well behaved dog...I didn't even know she had Pit in her until he told me this....

Anyways when my cousin was pregnant with her son....she was outside getting the mail and Babe was sitting on the porch....well there neighbors had this dog that had some agression issues and they never kept the dog leashed...that dogs owner was out gardening or something and the dog was running loose....Well that dog took out after my cousin and right as the dog got to her and tried to attack, Babe came running got between my cousin and the dog and grabbed the dog by the neck and wrestled her to the ground until the lady came over yelling your dog is going to kill my dog but as soon as the lady got there babe released the dog and the dog didn't even have a scratch.....

They say to this day that that dog would have killed my cousin...my cousin was 6 months pregnant at the time.....the neighbors dog ended up being euthanized some time later....the dog got more out of control but Babe is still happy and healthy in her home...at a ripe old age....never acted like that before and never had since...and loves other dogs...she just felt one of her masters was in danger...

I want to say Bravo to this dog...especially since she could have harmed this other dog but she just let her go she just held her there until the owner came over....

I thought this was remarkable.....what do you think

My cousin and her son are here today because of this dog

I also wanted to add the attacking dog had a history of attacking dogs and agression toward humans

(also my cousins little boy he has just touched so many lives already so if it weren't for Babe)

Members online