Dog day at work

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Yesterday was a strangely big day for getting to meet a few new dogs of breeds I've never seen before!

I saw two Bouvier de Flander's. At first I thought they may have been giant schnauzers, but I asked and when they said they where bouvier's it was pretty obvious lol

Then I saw a Great Pyreneese, though I've met one before it was still a gorgeous dog!

Then a giant Schnauzer lol Then the four Weimeraner's that often come to the pharmacy.

Then I saw another Leonberger! I'm thinking maybe it was the same boy I saw a year or so ago, but I'm not positive.

It was just a neat day for dogs! :p A much welcomed change from all the fat small dogs that come by as their owners ask for a cookie for the dog and gloat about how he get's a cookie from everywhere they go to. And all I can think is "I see that." lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I remember the first time i saw a giant shnauzer i was surprised. Cool that you had a good dog day at work.

wishbone

It's a sign, you should always take your camera with you whenever you are going somewhere.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Coolio.

How's it going with the Mal, BTW?
*cough*Saturday*cough*

I remember the first time i saw a giant shnauzer i was surprised. Cool that you had a good dog day at work.
I know, and then I saw a bunch of other dogs I didn't expect to see in one day! It was cool! :)

Very cool! I absolutely adore Giant Schnauzers and Great Pyrenees... awesome dogs!!
Arent' they!? I only got to see them from their cars, but the Pyreneese was just so cute! The schnauzer and bouvier was so cool as well! And of course the Leonberger was just.......awesome! I just loved them all ^_^

It's a sign, you should always take your camera with you whenever you are going somewhere.
LOL that is SO true! Though I'm not sure my employers would be happy with me.

"Hi, How are you today? oh and can I take a picture of your dog to show others?" LOL :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.