He's trying to swing!

mantine

Just had to share...this is too funny. We have 2.5 acres and we are trying to clear a little more land around the house, just taking down the vines and smaller trees. There is this one pretty big tree that has a nice size vine growing on it. Todd cut the vine lower towards the ground and has been using it to do a "tarzan" swing. Well Grizzley must have been watching him and thought it looked like fun because now he jumps up and grabs the vine with his mouth and tries to make himself swing...its hilarious! :lol-sign: He likes to pull things out of the ground and we thought at first well maybe he's trying to pull the vine out of the tree but Todd went over and tried to help grizz swing and he takes his back feet off the ground just a little bit. I have never seen or had a dog that did anything like this, though I am sure they are out there. Is that just his intelligence kicking in, making him want to do that?

I'll post some pics this evening.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol that is just wayyyyy to funny. Let us know if he gets some height to his efforts.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That's hilarious!! I love how Aussies have that "monkey see, monkey do" mentality to them...although it can get them into trouble just as quickly!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
we had a tether ball set up in our backyard. The labrador hulkman we had at the time would see that ball swinging in the breeze and he would hit it with his nose harder and harder until the ball sailed all the way up to the top of the rope and be met by him when it came down. HE became so fixated on it that you would have to haul him in by the neck, his face craning to see that ball all the way in the door. EVen in the winter when the ball became hard as a rock. I found it one day with frozen froth and blood. That was when we took it away. .YOu never know what they will pick up. Swinging sounds like a bit of fun. For we sure swung on those grape vines when i was little.:D

Romy

Taxiderpy
Awesome! One of my friends had an ACD that used to watch the kids fly down a huge zipline in their backyard. Well, one day she grabbed it and WHOOSH! She loved that thing. It made her neck pretty burly too.

Members online

No members online now.