Something in the air today?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
There must be something in the air today.

Beezer and Belle are both being FREAKIN WIERDOS. I don't know what their problems are lol.

Belle has not successfully gone to the bathroom outside ONCE yet today (sorry she did once but this is nothing too overly unusual for her she is very stubborn with bathroom breaks sometimes) when I do take her outside she just gets so distracted. She actually almost dragged me across the lawn today chasing..... NOTHING!!!!!

Beezer same story except he will go outside but he's so distracted and then he's a maniac in the house. Although he is sleeping at my feet right now lol all the craziness must have tired him out.

I figure it's just these two having a wierdo day.... but every time I step foot outside everydog in the neighbour hood is also going nuts. I can just hear barking coming from every angle.

all the dogs around here have gone mad lol. What is going on today?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
ADD:

Of course.... RIGHT after I mention that Beezer is sleeping at my feet .... not one minute later he goes tearing out of the room barking his face off. At what? I have no idea.

they are nuts.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I think we have the same air at our house today. Mine are totally nuts. I'm thinking it was just the cool night air finally getting to them.

bubbatd

Sparks , I think they may be sensing a little visitor !!! You may beat Alice after all !

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Sparks , I think they may be sensing a little visitor !!! You may beat Alice after all !
But it was all the dogs in the neighbourhood lol. I thought it was just our two but it's everyone around here lol. I took them out to pee and there was just barking coming from everywhere. lol

Must be that cool air.

Members online

No members online now.