Voodoo the guardian...take 2

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
As some of you probably remember, Voodoo's first attempt as a guard dog was a bit...laughable. He bravely protected me from an evil vaccuum cleaner in the dead of night. :rolleyes:

Well, today was his second try at it. I was on the couch watching TV, Zeus was on his ottoman and Voodoo was sprawled in his favorite chair. Both boys were dead asleep.

Just then, there was a huge BANG at the door. I knew it was my hubby. Voodoo and Zeus both jump awake. Zeus relaxes instantly; he knows it's my husband. I swear, Zeus has our schedules figured out and knows exactly when one of us gets home.

Voodoo jumps out of the chair, barking and growling for all he's worth. Bless the akward pup, he trips over his own feet and crashes to the ground in the process. The door flies open to admit my hubby. His hands are full with boxes: hence the banging. Voodoo decides to protect me from the trespassing stack of walking boxes. He plants himself in front of the entryway and continues growling and snarling, all his hair straight up. My hubby wisely stops moving since Voodoo is so upset. We both tell Voodoo to stop at the same time.

My would-be guardian stopped instantly, then realized who he was barking at. While thrilled to see my hubby, Voodoo seemed rather embarassed by the debacle. I swear Zeus was rolling his eyes at the ridiculous pup. But hubby still praises the little demon for being a good dog and staying his ground, and for stopping the moment we told him too.

LOL! Poor Voodoo. He tries so hard. Hopefully he'll figure it out eventually.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Hehehehee....

That Voodoo... I just can't get enough of your boys.

I can picture the whole thing and it's hilarious! :D

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Zeus is management. :D
ROFLMAO! I think you're absolutely right, Zoom. I'm glad that Voodoo is trying so hard. But at least we're getting good laughs out of his practice attempts. :lol-sign:

Heheheh . . . They're so funny when they get caught out like that. ;) I'll never forget the look on Charley's face the first time Buffy challenged him when he came in during the wee hours after a trip :D She knew it was him, she just did it because she could, lol!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
ROFL poor Voodoo!!! :lol-sign:

Ohh that is just too funny!!!

I cannot get enough of your dogs!! :D They are to die for!!

I can see the whole thing happening!! :lol-sign:

Members online