The Venting Thread

Saeleofu

THERE ARE NO BONUS FEATURES ON MY LES MIS DISC.

I paid freaking $5.16 for this disc and THERE IS NO BONUS MATERIAL BECAUSE IT'S A RENTAL ONLY DISC.

Netflix discs have bonus material WHY NOT THIS ONE?

Also, Colm Wilkinson was in it. WHY THE HELL WAS HE NOT JEAN VALJEAN? He is *THE* Jean Valjean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYnhVITf9E

The Confrontation was a huge let-down, too. I WANT TO SEE YOU SMASH A CHAIR, DAMMIT.
http://youtu.be/UVFBnYfo-5A?t=1m30s

Heck, even these guys did it better!
http://youtu.be/EhXsJjVdj1E?t=35s

I should probably stop now lol. I do have to say the little girl that played Young Cosette was freaking amazing.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
The dog would *leave* if you stopped *talking* and thinking she can understand you asking her to leave.

Oh come on, I love winter but for crying out loud there is a time and place for everything and this is neither the time nor place for a snowstorm! What the sh!t, mother nature?!?!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Oh come on, I love winter but for crying out loud there is a time and place for everything and this is neither the time nor place for a snowstorm! What the sh!t, mother nature?!?!
WAH, really?! It's like 80 degrees here. So bizarre.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
My friend who used to live in the Yukon joked that you know winter is over staying its welcome when the mushers are even saying enough is enough! Lol

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I'm having major problems with pain management today. I know its because I was using that arm to pull and lift luggage too, but I couldn't really avoid it. Paying for it now. Argh.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I finally took the plunge and went to the drs for a smear and to ask about ovaries!

Smear done, OH MY GOD I hate them and always feel violated afterwards!

And getting an ultrasound scan soon.

Not really a vent as I needed it doing, but hardly good news!

Still feel sick from the scraping. The nurse was lovely though :)

I've put this off for years, so feel like I've had a bit of a reproductive MOT :)

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
My tin can feels like its a hundred degrees! Found one major flaw with this trailer, no AC! Buying a portable so we can make the summer in it without cooking...
It's only 4C right now and I'm losing my whale blubber so I'm freezing! It should get to about 15C today and then 26C on Sunday! Craziness.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm a world class idiot.

We went hiking just now with Jacksonsmom. Had to book out of there early because of an injury. We decided to let Cricket and Jackson play in the water a little bit. Josh mentioned he didn't think it was a good idea because of the wire netting nearby and because of potential glass etc. I didn't listen and the next thing I know Cricket is limping, crying and Brittany had to lift her up to me since she was closer to the water with the dogs.

Her foot is bleeding and she is cut up between her toes. Not sure how bad it is so we are on our way to the vet right now. Took three of us holding her to and pouring bottled water over her foot to try and see the cut. Josh had to carry her the rest of the hike back to the car.

I'm a horrible dog owner. :/

Saeleofu

I forgot to register my car. So now I have to go do that this afternoon instead of working on my project that's due tomorrow. I think I have a late night ahead of me :(

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Eating ice cream I don't even want to eat in an attempt to put out the fire in my throat. I can handle about two bites of ice cream before I don't want it anymore.

crazedACD

Mom went to the store and put Romeo in the crate, in the middle of the dogs, including the one he doesn't get along with. When she came in the door, he got out of the crate and brawled with Soldier :(. He has so many bites to his leg, I think it's going to be off to the vet in the morning for some anti-inflammatories and antibiotics. Thankfully he was putting some weight on it right after (now not so much since it has swelled). Sigh. One more reason I need to move, to be able to control these eff-ups.

Members online

No members online now.