Pinterest

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I just started doing Pinterest and I'm pinning everything. I didn't think I would like the site but now I'm completely hooked.

So here's my point to this thread: it's one thing to pin a bunch of stuff but what pins have you actually tried out?

I haven't done anything off of Pinterest yet but there are a few recipes I'm planning to do and a few craft ideas that I'm just dying to do.

joce

Chaz cooks like crazy and has made a ton of stuff off of it. Some good pasta dishes and Mexican stuff(stuffed Mexican shells was oddly amazing!).

Also started making me furniture but only one piece. I'll have to find the link and take a pic tomorrow. I've pinned more stuff to make and with boating season wrapping up may happen.

I've tried some of the other crafty stuff but brain dead atm.

I'll link to stuff I've done when not on my phone. I've got some old dressers I want to try stuff with but go back and forth with just liking them old lol!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I made crock pot orange chicken (but I made them from turkey meatballs), and I made some owls out of toilet paper rolls with the kids... Oh, also a pop up "I <3 U" card for the boyfriend lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I've made a number of recipes off of there and gotten a lot of good workout routines as well.

I have done a lot of the braids that I have pinned either on me or my daughter, some of the manicure ideas, recipes, and some other things I cant remember right now...oh, we did an angry bird game for Cian's birthday we found on pinterest.

thehoundgirl

I'm addicted to pinterest. I haven't made anything from there yet but they have some really good recipe ideas. Right now I am browsing for stuff for my friend to do for her kid's Halloween party this year and she loves the ideas in the Holidays & Events section. :)

Jenne

Ball Thrower
I've made some recipes, but other than that I haven't done much of what I've pinned. Though I have to admit the fudge recipe was easy and delicious.

CaliTerp07

I use it ALL the time for lesson ideas. I have yet to pin anything (well, like 2 recipes) other than math-related things, but I've gotten so many neat ideas for foldables, card sorts, games, etc off of there.

Romy

Taxiderpy
It's been really awesome for pinning art references for me. Sometime I'll see a pic and really like the textures or palette. It's prevented me from having hundreds of bookmarks I never look at because it's too hard to remember what is what.

Got lots of awesome foods and stuff and have cooked quite a bit of it. There's TONS of great kid things too. They have their own pinboard full of goodness.

Grab

Chaz cooks like crazy and has made a ton of stuff off of it. Some good pasta dishes and Mexican stuff(stuffed Mexican shells was oddly amazing!).

Also started making me furniture but only one piece. I'll have to find the link and take a pic tomorrow. I've pinned more stuff to make and with boating season wrapping up may happen.

I've tried some of the other crafty stuff but brain dead atm.

I'll link to stuff I've done when not on my phone. I've got some old dressers I want to try stuff with but go back and forth with just liking them old lol!
I've only done recipe stuff. We totally want to try the shells!

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I love love love Pinterest. LOVE IT!

I've made quite a few crafts. A few magnets with buttons and such. There was one pin of a bag made from a pillow case which I am excited to do, as I plan on using it for the "dog bag". Also, there was a wreath on there made of clothespins, which I plan on doing next weekend. Making it a pumpkin. :)

I also love the money saving stuff you can find on there, as well as all the DIY cleaning supplies and storage ideas.

The only thing I hate is the animal section. It really bugs me because it has many pictures of those so called "desiger breeds". So, I just steer clear of that.

chaospony

Soooo addicted to Pintrest! Most of my crafts are not as spectacular but I've tried a bunch of recipes and most of them have turned out great....except for the Nutella cookies and cupcakes! Those were icky! Apparently I am meant to eat Nutellla straight from the jar! I can handle that!

I have a board just for Christmas baking and everyone on the my Christmas list gets jars of treats. No complaints so far! Just the opposite! Once my cousin requested a recipie of some cookies I'd made her then 6 months later when I went to dog sit for the weekend, all the ingredients were sitting out on the counter.... Just in case I got bored! :lol:

Also for a laugh go here! http://pintester.com/ I just love this site!

joce

Photobucket is being stupid and saying its uploaded pics and not showing or I'd have more.

Here is the new table thing. For some reason I can not find the pin which sucks because he wants to make another for his mom and mine. its been sitting in the garage unpainted forever.

And a pasta dish

http://pinterest.com/pin/155303887119981699/

some mexican dish

can't find my pin.

These were the coke cupcakes.

http://pinterest.com/pin/155303887119967536/

Not sure if this will copy and paste right but here are the great stuff mexican shells!

http://pinterest.com/pin/155303887119994959/

These are amazing as well!
http://pinterest.com/pin/155303887120193391/

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
omg those coke cupcakes sound really good. How did they taste?

Here are two of mine I just recently did.

I like to have tabs for my keyrings so I can have my keys hanging from around my wrist. I need some practice crimping these together, but here are some I made. The jean material one with the blue flower is currently my keyring tab that I'm using for my keys.

And glass etching....
I made three dog treat jars last night. I used a stencil for the words and drew my own pawprints and the pawprint with the heart. I just drew a pawprint on paper, taped it inside the jar and used that as my reference when I painted on the etching stuff. For the heart in the pawprint I drew a heart on duct tape and cut out the heart. Stuck it in the middle of the pawprint ON the glass and painted the pawprint over. That part was not on pinterest, but I'm glad it turned out the way I had hoped. Afterwards, you rinse them off and the as the glass dries the etching gets a little darker. You can wash them and the etches will stay stay on the glass.

Bigger pic of the final product jars that I made

Members online

No members online now.