Show off your dog!

reddogdesigns

malinois lover
Hi! As webmaster of www.exodusbreeders.com I am actively seeking dogs to put "In the Spotlight" on our mainpage. There are no hidden obligations. Honest!! I really would like to change dogs each week. It's time for me to put a different dog in the spotlight and if someone doesn't send me a picture and some info soon I guess I'll have to put my own dog in the spotlight...<grin>. Now I wouldn't mind that but I don't want to look partial. Please consider getting in the schedule. Our site gets quite alot of hits and it will be fun... really it will!

Thanks!

reddogdesigns

malinois lover
To Crayon's mommie (ChadandDenise). If you're giving me the ok, I'll put Crayon on our site for the week. Do you have a photo that you would like to send to me or do you want me to use the one on your dogster page? I can gather some info from your dogster page unless you would like to write a couple of sentences to add for our page. Please let me know as I would like to change our Canine "In the Spotlight". Thanks so much!

Keyodie, I've looked at your page too, I would like to showcase your dog Charlie the following week (week of Nov 18th). Nice pictures on your dog page. Should I choose the one I want to use or do you want to send me a specific picture? Also, I will put a couple of comments under his picture. What would you like it to say, or should I get it off of your dog page? Thanks!

reddogdesigns

malinois lover
ChadandDenise, I've posted Crayon to our website as our canine "In the Spotlight" for this week. Thanks so much for allowing us to showcase her and I also wanted to thank you for adopting a dog in need. I too do rescue although I am only involved with Malinois Rescue I am always happy when people choose to adopt a shelter/rescue dog.

Bowowee, I'll add you to our schedule. I will showcase Tatiana and LoveSpell Kennel the week of Nov 28th. Thanks!

reddogdesigns

malinois lover
To Keyodie:

I've posted Charlie to our site as our "In the Spotlight" canine this week. Thanks for allowing me to do this, I really like to showcase rescues. Please feel free to check it out. I just gathered some of your comments from your webpage. Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.