Going Raw?

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Would it have been any different, or cheaper if it had been a sock, or something else foreign?
If you really can't see the difference between a sock the dog eats at random and a piece of food you give the dog deliberately, knowing the dog has potential gulping issues, then there's not much I or anyone else can do to help you, sorry.

The point is,it can happen with anything. Food or not.
Which, if your dog is a prone to eating socks you manage and try and prevent it by putting socks away. Same way that if your dog is a gulper you make it so the pieces can't do damage.

You know your dog and you figure out ways to avoid the e-vet

naturalfeddogs

love the fluff
Exactly, but still accidents do happen, regardless. Regardless of the reason, a dog can get a blockage and have to have surgery. The outcome is the same. The best we can do is our best to prevent it from happening in the first place.

SpringerLover

I've been feeding kibble, ground raw, prey model raw, and canned all mixed together as I see fit for a while now.

Lately Buzz has been getting Honest Kitchen mixed with his Canine Caviar at every meal. It's gone over really well.

Last night though, dinner was a pork tail and 1/3 his normal kibble serving and part of a bully stick.

Bailey has been eating Earthborn and Sojos for the last couple weeks and seems to do really well on it, too.

Members online

No members online now.