At the top of the list of things I don't need...

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Yeah but if certain litter plans work out I may have a Mirapup in spring 2014 and that would make for a real four. Trying to convince myself that wouldn't be madness.

Mira is perfect. Except for when she climbs onto the hutch of my desk and eats my ice cream. It's just her drive and enthusiasm that overwhelms people sometimes. But it's so channeled these days that even that's rarely an issue with dog folk.

Her half-sister, on the other hand, stole a tree last night. A tree! Bratty puppy! LOL
Ohhh! Exciting!!!

Yeah, you got a perfect one. If i ever get my Kaleb relative I'll probably end up with a jerk. :rofl1:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Ohhh! Exciting!!!

Yeah, you got a perfect one. If i ever get my Kaleb relative I'll probably end up with a jerk. :rofl1:
But a really cute jerk! :D

She has her moments. Like when I was teaching agility fundamentals and explaining to the class what we were doing to do and my 1yo shaggy black demo dog bounced next to me the whole time I was talking. Above my head. Never left my side but as I spoke the students' eyes went up and down, up and down, up and down...lol

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Laur, you're not fooling us for one second.

We know you came and posted this thread so we'd talk you into it :p
I mean if she's not getting a big dog til she buys a house then there'll also be nothing stopping her from getting a fourth dog because she will own the house, right?

And she keeps says Papillons are great en masse...and they thrive with other papillons...and they only eats like 1oz of food a day anyway...

Just sayin...think of the potential hilarity... :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Haha y'all are awful. I do keep thinking 3 paps aren't that bad. But then again I've never had two Mia-like paps at once. (She is being obnoxious right now licking my hands while I'm typing. Try to imagine TWO of those)

I think 4 dogs is a bit much , lol. But yes, Shai, I'd love it if you could get some names. Just in case. And assuming I don't go back to Mia's breeder. It never hurts to have more names though.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
But yes, Shai, I'd love it if you could get some names. Just in case. And assuming I don't go back to Mia's breeder. It never hurts to have more names though.
Will do. There's one dog in particular I think you'd like -- little spitfire who always makes me think of Mia little bit lol. Not sure when I'll see them next but they are usually at the local trials...will PM you when I do.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
LOL I was thinking a black and white boy would be nice. Unfortunately none of the breeders I know have many black and whites.

Thanks Shai! :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm so afraid of getting stuck in a one breed rut. Somehow bringing home an eighth papillon in a row feels like a rut. :lol-sign:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I'm so afraid of getting stuck in a one breed rut. Somehow bringing home an eighth papillon in a row feels like a rut. :lol-sign:
Except that the personality range of those Papillons is hardly monotonous lol. They may look alike but you have a lineup of very different dogs there, including the two you personally own.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Except that the personality range of those Papillons is hardly monotonous lol. They may look alike but you have a lineup of very different dogs there, including the two you personally own.
That is very true. And the great thing about my two is that they're so similar where it matters to me.

I'm praying for the sake of the world as we know it that Mia does not learn that she was called a rut :eek:
Haha I won't tell her if y'all don't.

How about #2 of the things I don't need.

Snow by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Dekka

Just try me..
Laur.. there is only one Mia. So unless you cloned her you wouldn't have another one, merely another pappillion. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But as the voice of reason (hmm that phrase brings back bad mojo lol...) I would have to say wait for the big dog as there will never be another dog like the one in those pics :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
We're at about 260 pounds here . . . Laur's got a LONG way to go before she's over the weight limit :D
The paps average around 7 lbs each. I could have 37 papilllons then! :D

Dekka, you're definitely right that there's only one Mia. I sometimes wish I could just rewind and go back and enjoy it all again. She was such a fun puppy, but she's also a very fun dog too.

Members online