My Poor Marzi

Barb04

Super Moderator
Has anything changed in the house that may be stressing him? I've heard that cats don't like change.

Phoenixangelwyngs

Zookeeper Extraordinaire!
Has anything changed in the house that may be stressing him? I've heard that cats don't like change.
What hasn't changed over the past year is a shorter list. My house and my life are in a major upheaval and have been for a LOOOOONG time.

As of today, Marzi decided food consumption wasn't on his list of things to do. I watered down some Wellness Chicken and Herring since he WAS eating the AD from Science Diet that the vet made me take and I didn't want him to associate it with being force fed.... and sorta blended up a nifty liquid that got shot down his throat cc by cc with a syringe. So, I now have a pissed off cat who's angry with me for making him eat.

I'm so MEAN!

Phoenixangelwyngs

Zookeeper Extraordinaire!
For those wondering.... Marzi is getting less and less yellow. He's eating on his own again. I went through a period of having to syringe feed him cat food soup. He's also putting on weight. He's decided he hates being kept up in my bedroom but also hates the other cats. Marzi is a conundrum but at least he isn't lying under the bed waiting to die anymore.

Members online

No members online now.