Wawas catching some rays

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
The bars on our balcony were large enough for the chihuahuas to slip through, so we put up some pvc chicken wire over the bars this weekend. Now Rylie, Chloe, and the foster can spend some time on the balcony safely!

Chloe:

Rylie:

***MORE BELOW***

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Please send Rylie to zip code 66202, thanks. :D

I like how you're still trying to call Noob "the foster". You know he's not going anywhere. LOL!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'll put her in a box with some air holes punched in ;)

It really doesn't feel like Noob is going anywhere, lol. I've contacted a bunch of rescues who either can't help us, or haven't gotten back to me. I really don't know what to do anymore. I want to find him a permanent home, but I haven't had any luck.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
You really do have the cutest chis I've ever seen. They're adorable! Noob's adorable, too. You know even if you find him a proper possible home you're not going to be able to give him up. :D

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Aww! They are adorable. I'm not usually a chi lover, but yours look so sweet. I wouldn't mind stealing one of them.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks! :D

I'm actually not attached to Noob (he's a GREAT dog, however, he's not my type of dog), so I don't think I'll have an issue giving him up to the right home. I just want him to find the best home possible, though!

Members online

No members online now.