Grant is a Geocache clue!

stafinois

Professional Nerd
So we have a fake book shelved at the library that is hollowed out with a log inside to sign. A local guy big into geocaching set it all up, including logging it on Geocaching.com. We have quite a few people in and out looking for it. I've noticed that they all come in talking about the Library Dog, but I never bothered looking on the website at the entry. I finally did, and Grant is the clue that it's in the library.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=3216d482-09a8-4895-9eff-dcc36b0740c5

A guy actually came in today with his GPS expecting Grant to take him to the item hidden in the library. He's a remarkable dog, but he's not the guardian of the geocache item :rofl1:

GoingNowhere

ha, that's awesome! I'm sure you've seen all the nice comments about meeting Grant while finding the geocache at the bottom of the page! :)

That's my favorite part about placing a geocache for sure. I love to read the comments.

This is Boo's geocache that I hid about a year ago:
(sorry it's sideways!)

Geocaching is a fun little hobby. I'm glad that Grant is managing to brighten some people's days!

JacksonsMom

First, I saw this thread on the main page and read it as: "Grant is a Giant Douche!" Wow... I need some sleep! LOL.

That is too funny! I <3 Grant. He's such an amazing dog.

Members online

No members online now.