I Haz A Bamm!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Since I am dogsitting Bamm for Skittledoo while she's off galavanting around NYC, here are some obligatory Bamm pics. Sorry there isn't many right now, I've been sick, plus he's only been here for 2 nights and one day. I'll see if I can get more. These are in my basement where we were hanging out for a while last night.

Why Iz I here? And where Iz my mommee?

He checked the basement out.

Smiles!

And we played with his squeaky toy

MORE

xpaeanx

awww he's such a cutie! I really like his eyes in the squeaky pic... he really is saying "My squeaky! You letz go!!" LOL

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Right now he's here in my room and playing with a yellow decorative pillow that I don't care about. If you say "Amber" he'll stop and look at you with his ears all perked up.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
If you say "Amber" he'll stop and look at you with his ears all perked up.
Awwww!

He may be missing his owner, but I'm sure he's in good hands. Thats awesome you guys are so close that you can do that :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Awww! I want a Bamm Bamm! =,(

He looks very happy on his vacation. Does he play with your pups? I wish I lived in VA! I would be over there to "play with" (steal) Bamm all of the live-long day.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Awww! I want a Bamm Bamm! =,(

He looks very happy on his vacation. Does he play with your pups? I wish I lived in VA! I would be over there to "play with" (steal) Bamm all of the live-long day.
No, he doesn't play with my dogs. Bamm isn't technically DA, but he has confidence issues with other dogs unless they are smaller than him, and my smaller dog dislikes other male dogs who are larger than him, so I've been doing a crate & rotate situation, which really isn't so bad. Although, I wouldn't go out and adopt a dog that needed to be crated & rotated or anything.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
No, he doesn't play with my dogs. Bamm isn't technically DA, but he has confidence issues with other dogs unless they are smaller than him, and my smaller dog dislikes other male dogs who are larger than him, so I've been doing a crate & rotate situation, which really isn't so bad. Although, I wouldn't go out and adopt a dog that needed to be crated & rotated or anything.
Oh... I gotcha.

Gonzo is the same way. He's very tense and insecure around bigger dogs. I think he and Bamm would be good friends. : D

It's awesome of you to work with him, though! I bet you could make some progress by just desensitizing him to being near Daisy (leashed of course), and going on parallel walks.

Members online

No members online now.