You should see my room

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
and what Victor did..oh my was Victor ever a dirtyrottenbadshameful dog. Will post pics later today. Geeeeeeeeez..i thought he was doing better and i could leave them in there for oh an hour? Back to Grandmother's with him..no sleeping in aloud for him...tuff cookies for HIM! BAD DOG VICTOR :eek: Mary is looking a little guilty too but i cant tell..boy boy is Victor hanging his ears and trying to look pathetic..little wag of the end of the tail..a hopeful..
i just got done staring at him and he rolled over..yeah he better understand!!!! BADSHAMEFULDIRRRTTYYROTTEN dog! (not feces or urine)

gapeach

Big Mutts
Know exactly how you feel Smkie, Thursday Maggie's new potty Kelly (baby sister of Barbie) was murdered. Carey chewed her up into tiny pices, strands of her hair were all over the living room. Each tiny foot and hand had been severed and her head chewed, poor Kelly! I only left her for 2 hours, with a kong filled with treats and peanut butter. Is the last time I leave her out for awhile. :(

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
You know those big overstuffed pillows that act like a chair..with arms for reading in bed? i got a thin little scrap of material..have you any idea how much stuffing fills one of those? and this was a really big one too! My room is full of blue fuzz..everywhere..oh he is a bad bad boy!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think that is exactly right tho Miss Mary is trying to convince me she was in no way involved..hmmmmmmmmmm the hardest part is not smiling

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh no, Vic and Mary could NEVER do anything wrong!!!! Smkie, I bet a mysterious dog came in, did the damage and let knowing they'd be blamed. I agree, it's so hard to be made and not laugh at the same time.

bogolove

That is so hard when you are trying to be serious and let them know that they should not have done that, and then you just crack up and can't stop yourself from smiling. Brady steals my throw pillows from my bed ALL of the time, and he trots downstairs with his chest puffed out and that puffy tail wagging happily, and those adorable ears all perked up and I just can't resist laughing at how cute he is!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
tell me..if you could have been mad looking at this face right after coming home and opening the door..he flew out and when i turned around..this is what i saw..then he wiggled just the end of his tail.

Attachments

Oh! I know that tail-tip-wiggle! I see it a lot . . . It's especially effective when it has a white tip - like Shiva's, lol! Kharma's is dark so it doesn't show up as well, but her face is longer and her eyes are bigger. Shiva gets the most mileage out of the back end and Kharma gets the most out of the front.

Now if Bimmer thinks he's done something wrong, like not keep the grrrrls out of trouble (honestly, is he TOO responsible or what?), he just immediately looks at me with big sad eyes, then collapses over on his side and rolls over and shows me his belly. He makes me get all weepy when he does that. I just love that little feller so much!

Ive seen that face a few times, not from Blue. He looks at me after he has destroyed something like "What Im a dog".

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh no, a bad dog Victor picture! He was only trying to have some fun! Doggie hugs & kisses Vic!

Debi

YIKES!!! OH..NOT THAT FACE....it HAD to be some horrible troll...yeah, it came out of the heat register and made that mess.....NOT our Victor!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I sure could never be mad at that face..tooooo sweet!!!)

Sheba

I W A L R
His eyes are bloodshot! :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!That means he has seen a gremlin!
Gremlins are evil little guys, and I swear it wasnt him.Awww, poor Vic, please never blame him!An army or gremlins went into your room and wanted to get poor Vic in trouble!After all, Vic owns you smkie!

becca_4321

That is so funny. I've come home to messes like that before and seen that same look as I say "oh daddy is going to be so mad if he see's this!".

Members online

No members online now.