I've come to a decision

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
IM KEEPING BABE!!!!!! :D

She's been her for almost a month and I have given her owners plenty of chances to contact me if there are such people. I've posted found ads on the internet, newpaper, and stores and no one has claimed her. As most of you know i have really been struggling trying to decided wether i wanted to keep Babe or not and just find her a good home. But you know whats one more? My sister is still helping pay for her care since she herself feels a connection with this little white Pit. She just seems so happy here and is a super sweet girl and theres just something about her I just can't imagine life with out her at this point and i sit here typing this with one hand as i massage her ears lol. I plan on calling the vet tomarow to set up an appointment to have her spayed. Just thought I would tell you all since I know there were alot of people on here hoping I would keep her. Besides she and Pakak have really bonded and I hate to break that up. Pics coming soon!!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I would have bet a pretty penny on that the first time I read your post about her..congrates to you and her, I hope you have a lovely life together.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Congratulations! I had a question since I've not been around here very long. Is Baby the name of your husky in your signature or is she just the "baby" and if so do she and Babe get confused when you call? Just curious. I only ask since I have two foster kids with similar names and they get REALLY confused if I call one or the other :D Congratulations again on the new addition! :)

Sunnypup said:
Congratulations! I had a question since I've not been around here very long. Is Baby the name of your husky in your signature or is she just the "baby" and if so do she and Babe get confused when you call? Just curious. I only ask since I have two foster kids with similar names and they get REALLY confused if I call one or the other :D Congratulations again on the new addition! :)
Babe is her Pit rescue pup. There are too many DAs out there with pits, pits need good humans.

ROFLMAO! So L4Pits, you think you're telling us something we didn't know from the first time you posted about Babe! :D

And Andrew's got an interesting concept . . .

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol yeah i figured no one would be to surprised that Babe was staying lol. The Pit sled team sounds like a cute idea lol. I always thought of training Zeus to weight Pull since there are people who train their pits to do so. So who knows what the future may bring lol.

SunnyPup Yes the dog in my Sig's name is Baby they don't really get too confused actually and im pretty good at keeping it straight lol.

bogolove

Congratulations!!!! I had a feeling about you keeping her, and I am so glad that it happened! I can't wait to see pics of her!

bogolove

Oh My Gosh!!!!! She is SO CUTE!!!!! I love her sweet face. You are very lucky that she found you. She is a blessing that will bring you so much love!

Members online

No members online now.