Please Help

bubbatd

PM me your address and I'll send you the book ! The least I can do for your kindness .

Dogs6

Plus One
PM me your address and I'll send you the book ! The least I can do for your kindness .
Thanks for the offer grammy but last night I got my dad to order it from amazon :). It should be here soon I hope.

Plus my mum does not want me to give anyone my address. i tried to explain about chaz but ...

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Good new about everyone surviving the night :) Now you get to make sure they're eating then the fun part comes in: Playing with them! I can't wait for pictures!

Dogs6

Plus One
There are only 2 puppies still alive :cry:

She was feeding them and cleaning them and we were doing are best to keep them warm.

I wish she had been dumped outside someone elses door. someone who knew exactly what to do :(.

We are going to keep her AND one puppy if thge two we have got survive

MyDogSkip

There are only 2 puppies still alive :cry:

She was feeding them and cleaning them and we were doing are best to keep them warm.

I wish she had been dumped outside someone elses door. someone who knew exactly what to do :(.

We are going to keep her AND one puppy if thge two we have got survive
Oh my God, that's terrible.

Ryan, first of all God bless you for doing everything that are you continuing to do on this one.

Imagine if it happened outside someone's house who could careless about dogs at all? The way you have taken care of this bitch, some people wouldn't even do that for their own family members.

So don't think that it should've happened outside someone's door who "knew what to do". I don't think anyone else could have done a better job than you did. Unfortunately that is just how nature works, many puppies don't always make it for long after birth.

You don't know what she could have been going through before she got to your door. At least she got to go through the birth process in the comfort of a welcoming home and not on the street in the shivering cold.

You have a heart bigger than you seem to realize. Give yourself some credit honey.

All the best.

Diane Kashi

Dogs6

Plus One
Thank you so much for your kind words :). I was very upset this morning and now I have calmed down a bit and am thinking more clearly.:eek:

We triede to move her into a warmer place in the house but she wouldn't settle so we had to move her back.

The other 2 pups are feeling a bit weak but they are warm and she is looking after them properly.

Please keep them in your prayers. :(

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Hugs, prayers and vibes for you and the pups and the bitch.

There's no way to know what the history is. If the mom didn't get adequate care prior to showing up at your house, the pups might have never really had a chance to make it.

I'm so very sorry.

xpaeanx

oh, I'm so sorry. (((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

and I agree with CP. Don't blame yourself, you did everything you could and more than most probably would!

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
your doging a wonderfull thing and a great job at it, dont beat yourself up, these things sometimes happen, without knowing her past, how old she is ect...

*hugs*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
You're doing a great job, Ryan, don't beat yourself up!!

I don't know why the pups are passing, but if you think it might be due to inadequate milk supply, get ahold of some goat's milk and bottle supplement the pups with that. Try adding some to the mom's food as well.

(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

Dogs6

Plus One
Thank you all so much. I didn't realisae how much all the support from Chaz meant to me until now.

Another pup has gone and we are still hoping that the last little one who seemed the strongest from the start (and who we are planning to keep if it pulls through) will survive.

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
I'm not a breeder, but I do know that my mentor uses a beef broth mixture when puppies start to fade.

here is a recipe for it:

Fading Puppy Remedy
Here is a recipr for a beef liver broth that I have heard does wonders for fading puppies. I have used the recipe once, but it was on a 6 week old puppy, so, not technically what this article is about. but, the "remedy" worked so great! The puppy we almost lost is now 12 weeks old and thriving! I have heard other Breeders use this remedy on fading puppies and I have heard that it works.

Beef Liver Remedy For Fading Puppies

Large piece of Beef Liver - boil slowly in a small amount of water (5 minutes or
until the blood comes out).

Let cool-drain the liquid ONLY; 4 drops into a dropper and feed the weak puppy.

First dosage every 2 hours for 12 hours, then every 4 hours. Continue for however long needed until the puppy is thriving on its own.

Don't feed or use the liver itself, it is far too rich; use only the liquid

Sarah
Yorkies of Walnut Hill: Yorkie Breeder, Yorkies for Sale, Yorkshire Terriers

Login or register to post comments

Members online

No members online now.