Dog fashion thread.. post pics.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I see lots of paps wearing them. Dekka wears an XS, Snip a Small, and Bounce a small med. How long is Summer (from collar to tail base)?

Edited to add. These coats don't seem to matter how deep or wide (within reason) a dog is. Fitting a whippet is interesting as they are so deep and narrow.. NO chests, and a sloping back.
That's a lot of my problem. She's built kind of like a little sight hound only a bit less extreme. Her back is sloped some (incorrect for the breed but oh well), she's very narrow, deep chest but a big tuck up. Everything long enough is way too big around, even the adjustables. I need like half the width.

She's 12 inches long, and 15 inches around her widest part. Here's a good shot to show how she's built:

And here's the only sweater that I can find that fits her. I swear, she lives in it these days. She actually begs for it to be put on, lol. It's not even that cold yet!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
And I forgot, Beau is the king of fashion. ;)

And this is a styling pap:

I'll have to dig up Beau as a gangster sometime.

pacopoe

Oooh, I LOVE this! And the haircut! So elegant!!

I will refrain from posting all of Paco's clothing collection. His drawer is almost as big as mine. It doesn't help that I exclusively ask for clothing for the dog every Christmas (makes it easy to shop for me).

Here's his sleeper suit:

And not exactly a practical outfit but handmade by me out of recycled clothing and he did manage to wear it the entirety of Thanksgiving day (and even out to the bar that evening):

I need more water proof jackets for him, though, as the good one we have (my mom made) is on its last legs. I love Dekka's horse blanket-esque ones!

Dekka

Just try me..
OMG you guys..

Mz Prolific.. come on hahaha get some good hoodie pics :D

Breeze.. hahahah (is all I have to say)

Jess.. you know that means Chloe has nekkid toes...

Foxy... Those are fantastic.. you are a knifty knitter (and I have to say that Ruby is a fantastic model!)

Laur.. Those are pretty much Snip's measurements. The nice thing about the horse style coats is there is a lot of flexibility in chest depth as its not fitted. One of the things I hate about coats with legs, is that the legs are never where I need them. Either the maker thinks my dogs legs should be closer together, higher etc etc....

If you do want one of the horse coats I can pick one up for you....

jess2416

Who woulda thought

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Jess- thy shoult not glare at me! LOL

Foxy- I looooves the outfits you made. When I get my tini tiny doggie, I would like to want one. :D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ronin and Ilsa, sporting their FidoFleece! Not the best patterns, but hey - they're about 3-4 years old... can't complain!

Ronin in his Planet Dog backpack, Ilsa in her Ruffwear cooling jacket:

Dekka

Just try me..
Ohh I have one of those cooling jackets... I wish they came in better colours.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
dekka, that why i have to make my pjs, ruby is built like a sighthound, not an ounce of fat on her, a nice tuck and a good chest and a nice lenght, and nothing fits out of the box so i started buying the mccalls pattenrs when onsale and modifying them to fit her...the first few were a disaster...but there getting sooo much better...and the nifty knitter is sooo easy to use.

id be definatly open to taking commissions lol

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Dekka, I might pm you after finals when I have some money. Those jackets look amazing.

Sexy Beau:

Beau loves playing dress up. When I get home I'm so getting him a pink dress. xD

Members online

No members online now.