Malakai and the girls *new pics*

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
OMG how cute!
I love the ones with all 3 of them together and the one of Ms. Freckles holding the rose.

I love Danes. So pretty!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I want all three. You're coming to the Cali meet up, yes? Pretty please. I must meet them all. :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG. SO CUTE!!! I am in love with Freckles.

And, um.. I have to ask.. what is up with your yard? Why is it mostly dirt and then a forest of weeds? o_O. Sorry if I'm being rude, but ti's puzzled me for ages.

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Very cute!!
I love the row of dogs! :)

I too am curious about your yard... I like the weeds! I need something hardy for my yard. As long as it's green, I don't care what it is! Do you know what type of weed that is?

Paige

Let it be
OMG. SO CUTE!!! I am in love with Freckles.

And, um.. I have to ask.. what is up with your yard? Why is it mostly dirt and then a forest of weeds? o_O. Sorry if I'm being rude, but ti's puzzled me for ages.
I think the yard looks like the perfect yard for an adventure. :)

LMAO..i live in Arizona..my yard is usually a dirt pit. But the last big storm we had I guess blew them in..I don't own a lawn mower so they aren't going anywhere lmao..and I have no idea what type of weed they are, they look like giant clovers.

and Nikki, I'm planning on it! If it's at a dog park I won't be able to bring Malakai though :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
The one Sizzle quoted is also my favorite, that's some good shootin' right there!

I saw some of the prettiest Danes at the park tonight, an absolutely stunning brindle, but Freckles is still the best looking Harl. :)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Oh no. :(

I want to meet the dude! Maybe we can find somewhere that is pretty large and allows maneuverability for all of us and our dogs, so that they all feel comfortable.

Oh no. :(

I want to meet the dude! Maybe we can find somewhere that is pretty large and allows maneuverability for all of us and our dogs, so that they all feel comfortable.
yeah thats what i was thinking..he is fine on leash..but I am just afraid if any dog challenges him off lead, it would just be a big mess

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Yeah, I'll have to start looking up some places. We'll work it out so that everyone can come and everyone is comfortable. :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Love them watching the bird and then falling asleep. Oh the evil dane - love the smile!

Members online

No members online now.