The Venting Thread

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I thought my manager got the schedule wrong because my shift was an all day but only 7 hours long so I came to work an hour early just in case and I was wrong. Sigh. Sitting in my car, possibly heading to Starbucks soon to kill time in warmth,

My car has a security feature where it cuts the fuel line for 10 minutes if it thinks it is being stolen. There are very specific criteria, but sometimes when it is very cold out it gets confused and thinks one of those criteria has been met when it has not.

It's really cold out tonight. So I get to sit at work for an extra 10 minutes and wait for it to reset. JOY TO THE WORLD.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
It's 2am. Im wide awake, my cold has attacked only one side of my head so my left ear is throbbing, and my left nostril is streaming... Bloated and crying out for a detox from Xmas overdose... This house is so hot compared to mine i feel like its sapping every last bit of moisture from me... And to top it all, no matter how many times I push him off Fred climbs up and sleeps on my feet to make it even warmer.......... I miss my own bed and it's a 4hr drive away :(

Saeleofu

Stupid people who base dog food choices on poorly educated vets, phobias, and hokey propaganda. And then argue with anyone who has a different choice.

Have I mentioned how much I love you Chazzers lately?

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
I thought I could be patient, but this is beyond hard. And I haven't been able to see my therapist in two weeks, last week I didn't have a ride. This week she was sick today and her first available appointment wasn't until next week...fantastic.

Saeleofu

I've been called in to work for the second Thursday in a row. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but WHY does it always have to happen ten minutes after I say "I get to sleep in tomorrow!"?

Lyzelle

I'm trying to understand how people can be so incredibly stupid. And...I don't. I just don't understand. It's like people only use half their brains and never think things through on PURPOSE for some idiotic reason.

Grab

I have one that's rooibos, chamomile and citrus, and I have to agree that it's pretty tasty, lol

Red.Apricot

I've gained four pounds this month.

I keep telling myself (and it is objectively true) that I am not overweight, and that, in fact, gaining weight is good for me. Which it is.

Secretly though, I am kind of not glad. :[

What I need to do is work on building muscle, and not weight myself again. I haven't been working out lately; we've been doing lots of hiking and walking, but basically nothing else.

Whine. :/

Members online

No members online now.