Middie + Frisbee + Blur = Hilarity!

noludoru

Bored Now.
They ARE a matched pair. Although, it might have the negative effect of making Bo look a bit lighter in comparison. And I would be eternally jealous if YOU didn't get any blurry pictures of him, ROFL!

Well, if I ever travel to the UK. :D

ETA: Rebecca, THEY CAN NOT. They ALWAYS have an extra set of teeth. nyah nyah.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
They ARE a matched pair. Although, it might have the negative effect of making Bo look a bit lighter in comparison. And I would be eternally jealous if YOU didn't get any blurry pictures of him, ROFL!

Well, if I ever travel to the UK. :D

ETA: Rebecca, THEY CAN NOT. They ALWAYS have an extra set of teeth. nyah nyah.
Well, I already knew about the extra teeth, what do you think makes them part sabertooth tiger???? The fact that they have extra teeth AND that their teeth hang down past their chins and curl up.

But, I'm telling you, they CAN have horns.:p

ACooper

Heheheh, I LURVE how his collar matches his frisbee.........always the fashion plate :D

noludoru

Bored Now.
Well, yeah! Duh, or how else could we account for them being 1/4 unicorn??
Keep the unicorn bit quite, though..... we don't want people to start thinking pit bulls are NICE, now do we? :yikes:

Heheheh, I LURVE how his collar matches his frisbee.........always the fashion plate :D
I have to ask what a fashion plate is.. LOL! And yep, I love playing firsbee and putting his orange collar on for the heck of it. I don't know why it cracks me up so much, but it really does..

Staff online

Members online