Recently Met a Staffy Bull!!!

pitbulliest

Omigod..I know this is the sadest thing you'll probably hear..considering I'm a monster of a pit bull fanatic..........but just last week, it was the first time that I have ever met my first Staffordshire Bull Terrier..

Omigod..its exactly like a miniature version of an APBT..its amazing..I was so "cuted" out..that I couldn't stop hugging the dog and awwwwing like an idiot..lol but it was such a great experience..the dog and her owner joined us other pit bull people on a pit bull co-op walk that our group does once a week..

Anyways..just thought I'd share that lol..

mrose_s

BusterLove
i've never really wanted to own a staffy. but my auntie has always owned them. and a couple of my mates have them. they are so cute and i loved my aunties dog bessy SO much. she was the "talking" dog that everyone in town knew. she would say "hurro!" when you asked her. she was amazing

pitbulliest

They're so darn cute..it was awesome...glad to finally have met one..I've been around pit bulls..but...in terms of breeds..APBTs or Am Staffs..not the miniatures..lol geez..they're dolls that's for sure.

They are extremely popular over here, and I absolutely love them to pieces ~ they are great looking and wonderful dogs :) .

Barb04

Super Moderator
I agree. The first one I met was so friendly and loving. What a cute dog.

Chrissy&B

He,he you should come to UK and you'd see loads and loads of them :p . I think Staffies are THE most popular breed here and when you walk the streets of London you get the feeling that that's the only breed that exists :D !!!
They're sweet though..... I have to say I like them a lot (specially their personality), but too popular for my taste. That unfortunately means a lot of bad breeding and many, too many bad owners......

he he, Frenchboxer, your cat really does look like Gollum. How do you protect him from the sun?
Hi Ashlea... when I bought him from the breeder I had to sign a contract to promise to keep him an indoor cat. There are always people around him and he has lots of things to keep himself busy, and of course, there is always Phoebe for him to bug!

staffordshires r very popular here in the Uk, i see them everywhere! they are such cute dogs, there is one in the park we go to called Bella and she is so friendly!

Members online

No members online now.