Amazon Prime Membership

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
we all have different addresses, except for us and Rachel. She lives in Saudi Arabia now and stays with us when she is home. We ARE all family, and it seems to be ok with Amazon. i believe it works out well for them too, since we all buy each other stuff all the time, since all the addresses are loaded in.

boneyjean

Stinky Butt
I love mine and totally get my moneys worth. I've had it for about 3 years now. I buy diapers there too, and also from diapers.com. The shipping is fast and reliable. The returns are easy. On items you can only get online, they usually have the best prices. And often have the best prices on other items as well.

As a working mom, I have limited time to run errands on the weekends so I love that I can have things waiting at my door in 2 days. I do all of my Christmas shopping on Amazon as well. I shop online a lot in general anyway, so now I just always check Amazon first for things.

Saeleofu

ABSOLUTELY worth it! I had it for a year for free, and I got it again last fall to save on shipping (paying $39 for a year membership was cheaper than paying to ship the crates or to go get crates at Petsmart).

Free 2-day shipping is fantastic. I can make as many orders as I want and not pay extra for shipping. Often it's more like free overnight shipping, too.

They have a ton of free streaming videos, not as much variety as Netflix but their picture quality is MUCH better.

If you have a Kindle you can rent a ton of books for free with Prime as well.

I also seem to get free mp3 credits all the time, which I definitely use. I use Mechanical Turk and Amazon Payments, too, and the money I get from those I can use right on Amazon automatically, even if it's just a few cents. I use it to sell back some textbooks, too - I should be getting a gift card credited to my account any time now, and it's more than I would have got selling it back to the bookstore.

If I can get a good deal on it, I will be renewing again this fall. Otherwise I'll have to save up and renew in January, but I definitely think even full-price is worth it.

Oh, and I have Amazon to thank for my Doctor Who addiction, as if it hadn't popped up on Amazon to stream for free, I probably never would have watched it lol

Members online

No members online now.