Quick I need an answer!!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Should I cut off all of Lincoln's ear hair... or just trim the edges?

I just chopped off most of his topknot and can't decide!!

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
No not completely shaved. His hair on his ears is about 3" longer than the ear leather. I meant just cut off all the excess or trim the 3" a teensy bit to clean it up.

Lolas Dad

Have you tried asking him how he wants it?. :lol-sign: For my dog I just have a clean edge on the bottom when she is groomed.

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
i always do short ears if it do a short top knot. i love those short ears. not shaved, just trim around the edges but as close to around the ear pretty close

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Pics will be up once I'm back from watching my nephew today.

I trimmed his body.. and messed it up BADLY... so I had to shave him. LOL. Good thing it's been warm this week!!! Tsuki is scared now because she knows she is next. Hopefully there coat changing period will be done (adult hair growing into puppy hair = matting!!) and I can try to grow them out again.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
If I don't return... Lincoln has killed me. Why do I always do this? ..... I should just leave it to the professional lol

Lolas Dad

Sometimes the so called pros mess up also. I just had Lola groomed by a guy that did her previously.This time he cut her pants off so that's the last time for him grooming her.

Giny

Run Tsuki, RUN!!!

ROFL, kidding!

I'm sure it looks great! Can't wait for pictures.

SpringerLover

I've decided that poodles should not be mixed with ANYTHING! I worked on a poodle/shih tzu today while it was under for a dental. Holy crap! Can we say COTTONY?! Nine years old. Maybe and inch of hair and still matted like crazy. Mats between toes, under belly, on ears. Garg!

I like completely shaved down poodles, but I'm weird.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Sorry pics will be up soon. I need to trim and then bathe him (though may take pics before bath).

Springer that is like what his coat is like atm (or should I say was) with his coat change.

Members online

No members online now.