UKC reg. papers

Mach1girl

When do you suggest registering the litter w/ UKC? Reason I am asking is because you have got to list each puppies color. My problem, they are still changing colors. My black and whites are turning red and white! My reds are kinda looking fawn these days. I do not want to be in accurate on the colors,

By the way, the pups are all thriving. Doing great. Dixie is staying healthy as well. All seems to be going alright. Their eyes should be opening soon.

bubbatd

AKC doesn't ask for colors... just the number in the litter... then the owners put in the color when registering the pup in their name. Do you actually have the sheet for the litter ?

Mach1girl

I do, it has 15 spaces. You are supposed to fill in the pup # and the color. The rest of each box is to be left blank unless you are permanently registering the puppy. But that is all it asks for is pup # and color.

Ther is a legend on the website. But it seems sooo specific. Like"Black w/ white spots, or white w/ black spots....On some dogs, Dixie in particular, this was a hard one. Since she was about 50/50!

Maybe Ill give it another week or so and watch them.

could you not look into the standered, usually you will find some info somewhere about what changes to colour your breed goes through

Members online