Ugh.

milos_mommy

So when I bet a really fat 8 year old border collie the other day, I thought that was bad. How do you let a border collie get fat?

Today I met an incredibly overweight lab...who was FIVE. MONTHS. OLD. WTF? And it seemed like the people got her lots of exercise, too, they probably just feed her like four cups of eukenuba or something.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Here's one for you....in at work today we had a dog come over for a shave down/medicated bath has his skin was DISGUSTING. This poor dog, a Cairn Terrier, was so overweight he couldn't even walk. Yes, you read that right, he couldn't walk. He also had a ligament screwed up and so not only could he barely support himself, but then he had a gimpy leg to deal with so he could barely stand or get traction. And this is a terrier, a dog that is supposed to be bouncy and active and full of life.

It disgusted me.

It disgust me when people let their dogs get so overweight and you know the dog is suffering due to the owner.

We had a dog at the grooming shop that I use to work it was a golden retriever he weighed in at 145lbs poor dog had bad hips he couldn't stand up long. I felt bad for the dog having bad hips and having to try to hold up his overweight body didn't help any. When I asked the owner if she was cutting his food back said she was, but he didn't seem happy about that so she returned him back to his normal portions.

Members online

No members online now.