Most Annoying Toy

Breann

What are some of hate most annoying toys you have ever purchased so annoying you have to hide them after awhile. mine besides from the normal soft toy that gets shreeded in about an hour would have to be the big bright yellow CUZ i hate it but jersey loves it.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
I heard Cuz's were annoying, that's way I didn't buy one. ;)

Charlie loves to squeak his squeaky ball non-stop and it is very loud and high-pitched. I don't mind it, but it's probably the most annoying toy to other people that have to listen to it. :p

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I bought a squeaky hamburger and hotdog...THE most annoying toy ever lol. Lucy and Molly won't bother with them, but my sister brought her dog over and she was playing with it, those things are awful!

roughcollies

Collie lover
The grunting monkey. It was cute... for the first five minutes. Now, hearing it at all hours of the night... it's just not cute anymore. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
bronki had a rooster. when he nibbled it the thing crowed. i would think if that rooster crows one more time i am going to lose my mind, but then i would look at him and his big sweet face..the delight he had each time he sang again and i would leave him alone. He loved that rooster as much as he loved his little bear. Not a thread torn ever, just nibbled until it talked.

Victor has a ball that when dropped sings who let the dogs out along with a lot of other sounds as it vibrates across the floor..victor LIKES to drop the ball:rolleyes:

Mary has never been much of a toy gurl unless it is to bribe Vic away from me:D that she does very well..by pickin up one of his favorites and giving it a little toss

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I bought T-Bone a little cow..and when she bites on it it "mooo's" 4 times. I thought it was cute when I bought it, because the markings like just like hers... but it drives me crrrraaaazyyyy! :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Jules said:
I bought T-Bone a little cow..and when she bites on it it "mooo's" 4 times. I thought it was cute when I bought it, because the markings like just like hers... but it drives me crrrraaaazyyyy! :)

LOL that is the toy I was going to name as Teddys most annoying ever. Although he has since destroyed it :D THANK GOD

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
I've seen a rubber plane toy at Zellers and Wal-Mart. I'd hate to buy that! (It makes long annoying plane noises when you press it). You would think dogs wouldn't like flying plane noises either. Does anyone have one? :confused:

A BABBLE BALL!!! It's so sensitive. You can even just breath on it, and it says something like "You can't get me!" (It says something when you get near it/touch it/breath on it)

RD

Are you dead yet?
A Cuz. Just bought it last week. Granted, the Cuz was destroyed within a few days but the ear-piercing shrieks it made as Dakota squished it over and over again are still ringing in my ears.

MK&C said:
A BABBLE BALL!!! It's so sensitive. You can even just breath on it, and it says something like "You can't get me!" (It says something when you get near it/touch it/breath on it)
That sounds awful!

Fuzzy has Elephant Gerald, a stuffed elephant with 5 sqeakers in it.
It would be ok, except he chooses to play with it and smoosh it
against my head at 3am.
SqeaksqueaKsqueakSqueakSkweek

Julie

I am back again.
Rocket had a Wishbone stuffed dog. When she bit it, it said "Your imagination can take you anywhere"

I swear she would carry that thing around and squeeze it over and over and over. And the darn little toy worked everytime. It is really amazing how long that thing lasted. Thank goodness it is gone now. I really think she misses it though. lol

Squeaky Toys!!!

My dog thinks it is fun to squeak them day and night for hours on end.

LOL, sometimes its cute and othertimes it gets super annoying especially in the wee hours of the morning when she insists on squeaking it next to my head in bed.

Gotta Love Dogs.

Elissa

mjpeter

A squeaky rubber chicken from Petsmart. Luke's ADDICTED to that thing. Luckily, he broke the squeaker a couple of weeks back. I'll tell you, for 2.99, that thing has lasted forever with all the abuse it gets, lol.

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
For Tex, it's not so much a toy but rather her smoked cow hooves. She has an abundance of "squeakers" which don't annoy me, but those hooves, OUCH, step on them barefooted in the dark and a few expletives do pass my lips venting my agony!!! Yet dear Tex comes to my aid with a loving smooch to provide comfort.

Members online

No members online now.