Meet Our Foster

Saeleofu

This is our latest foster - we got him on Monday and he just went to his new home today. More pictures to come later ;)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I want a ducky!!!!!!! Everytime I go into TSC for dog food I'm glad they don't have any in stock, or I'd be tempted. LOL

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Lol blackrose, same here! I went in today to get dog food, and they had baby chicks but no ducks. It's a good thing because my dad was like "DUCKS!!!" and ran over to the enclosures. I bet he would've somehow justified getting a few of them. Though it's a horrible, horrible idea with the dogs. Chloe has proved in the past to LOVE chasing/biting at ducks, and I'm sure Violet would do much more than that.

Saeleofu

Hehe. he's actually a goose, and he does wag his tail ;) He's almost the size of a full-grown duck and only a few days old!

Today we got 4 chicks that were abandoned - two rhode island reds, an arcuana, and a dominique. They're freaking adorable balls of fuzz! We're keeping these since we were planning on getting chickens anyway. The ones we actually ordered should be here in a week, and when that happens we'll have 24 chicks :yikes:

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Awww cool!!! I thought he looked different for a duck, but I thought he might've been a different kind (I've only ever had Mallards). Cute!!! There are tons of Geese in the pond behind our house.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
DADDY! I WANT A GOLDEN GOOSE!!

lol had to throw in a charlie and the chocolate factory reference

and you are getting chicks?! such cute little guys!! any easter eggers?

Saeleofu

The Arcuana is an easter-egger, and in addition to the one we have now we will be getting more. That chick is THE CUTEST CHICK EVERRRRRR.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I'm getting my chick fix through my nutrition class at school - we're feeding an experimental diet to 25 chicks per group. When we go in during the day to feed them I just want to take them and snuggle them all! ^_^

I wish we could have ducks. I'd be worried the cats would try to eat them, though. The dogs would leave them alone, but Junior is a notorious bird hunter. That, and we don't have a pond for them so they'd probably all end up migrating over to our neighbor's pond and he has his stocked with fish so he wouldn't be too happy about that. LOL

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I was going to say that's a noble goose head...more defined, less cheeky,..then I read duck and thought am I wrong? I was able to study a baby fluff of a candian goose that I found once in the middle of the road and got to really see how different their shape is. So glad I was right. Good for you for helping this lovely bird,. pretty pretty pretty

pamlstano

I having two duck one is in white and while another is in yellow color. I will show their photos at this place as soon as possible. Hope that you like it.

Members online

No members online now.