Anyone Good With Photoshopping?

F

FluffyZooCrew

Can someone do me a huge favor? I'm not the best when it comes to photoshopping things. Can someone remove Triumph's big, fluffy butt from this photo? I'm trying to replace it with the fields/grass, but it's not coming out/blending in natural looking.

F

FluffyZooCrew

That's the whole pic, it hasn't been cropped at all. It's just been resized from a huge RAW format down to a 800x600 for posting. Other than that, nothing's been done to it. Actually, if anyone can manage to edit him out, I'd like to send them the original large version, so it'll be better for printing (which are my plans for it).

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
E-mail me the large version! I'll take a crack at it when I get home.
beaniepup AT gmail DOT com.

F

FluffyZooCrew

ROFL Grammy!

Thanks Dekka! I've been trying and trying to get photobucket to upload the larger image, but it won't work. Finally got my webhost for my website to upload it, but I had to resize it just a tiny bit. Still the larger image though.

Here's the link if you want to try:

Link edited out because it won't work

EDIT: And you would know that the darn link doesn't work. Grrrrrr.

F

FluffyZooCrew

Thanks golden, I originally did that too, but I want my whole hand in the photo like the original. Triumph just HAD to park his big butt in the way at that exact second! :mad:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
This is about as good as I can get it without spending an entire afternoon on it (which I've done before when I worked for a wedding videography/photography place... AUGH.) Click to download large version!

Anybody else who wants to take a crack at it, here's the large version for you: Click!

And just for fun:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Trickery! ;> Nah, just layers, changing modes, and the eraser... and well as a blur filter or two. I also adjusted the colours a bit to take the green tones (like reflected in the skin a little) out of the overall image.

bubbatd

I understand what is wanted , but can't do it ! Can't the butt be removed and more grasses or bush replaced ?? Add: I just noticed that in the original the top of his head was cut off too ! So that last one is good !

F

FluffyZooCrew

Tene, your copy was good too!

Beanie, WHOA! Thanks!!!! And I love BOTH copies, that two toned is amazing! You rock, rock rock!

I'm so excited now.

Members online