Wow! What a guard dog!

skyeboxer

Came home from dropping the kids of at school and was greeted by Skye doing the kidney bean. Wasn't until she got that out of the way that I noticed we had an intruder sleeping on the sofa! Our next door neighbours new cat. The little boy must have waltzed through the window practically under Skye's nose. Neither of my cats was at all bothered either even Lili which is a bit of suprise beacause she's the queen bee.

nancy2394

You are so lucky you didn't come home to a war zone with injuries...lol. How funny that must have been to see that.

I don't wanna sound stupid.. but what does doing the kidney bean mean??

skyeboxer

You know how Boxers sort of bend in the middle and waggle when they're happy? Not a good description I think but if you've ever seen a happy boxer you know they do this 'kidney bean' dance. I've never known if it was because, until recently, most had cropped tails or if it is just a boxer 'thing' regardless.

About the neighbour's new cat. It's approximately the same size as Jerry who is about 4 or 5 months now. Those two are now the best of pals and spend half the day rolling about on the green gauze we shade half the patio with. I'm just waiting for them to come tumbling through it on top of my head one of these days. It will be interesting to see what happens when their hormones start kicking in. My vet doesn't want to neuter Jerry till his milk teeth are all gone and I guess they are more or less the same age. Two little toms. I'll have to get a picture of them playing at soldiers. It's really very sweet :)

Members online

No members online now.