Golden retriever breeder recommendations?

Aleron

and Aleron those dogs are awesome but their litter will probably be born/ready way before next year
Bandit's breeder is well respected and she seems very good at matching puppies with people. If you are looking for next year, I wouldn't hesitate to suggest her. Not sure how up to date her site is but it has her contact info: Gideon Golden Retrievers, Atwater, Ohio

I know Bandit! He's a pretty awesome boy!
Small world! He's one of my all time most favorite Goldens :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Where did you end up choosing? (Or don't you want to say?)
Gemini Goldens
I spoke to the breeder over the phone and love the dogs and it all just felt right! So beyond my expectations in the best way!

Fingers are crossed that the future dam will be Piper GCh Ch Gemini's High Flyer JH CD RN NA NAJ VCX

I'm gonna go visit in July :)

I wasn't going to share the link.. since sharing breeders on this forum has gone so very wrong in the past. but I figure I am going to be bombaring this forum with so many pictures and updates that I might as well lol

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Gemini Goldens
I spoke to the breeder over the phone and love the dogs and it all just felt right! So beyond my expectations in the best way!

Fingers are crossed that the future dam will be Piper GCh Ch Gemini's High Flyer JH CD RN NA NAJ VCX

I'm gonna go visit in July :)

I wasn't going to share the link.. since sharing breeders on this forum has gone so very wrong in the past. but I figure I am going to be bombaring this forum with so many pictures and updates that I might as well lol

I knew there would be some glamour in there somewhere ;)

Goldens are one breed where I see MASSIVE differences in the US and UK dogs :)

Members online

No members online now.