Is This Considered Saved ???

Giny

That is horrible, that poor dog! I’m getting more and more upset with people using the word rescue so loosely. This lady and others are exactly what gives all good rescues out there a bad name, those the poor dogs…….grrrr! They may start out with good intentions but don't seem to put much forethought in their plans.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
sure looks like Victor..what a dirty rotten shame.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
That is so sad. But from what I understand, it's not an uncommon situation with rescues run by individuals. People start rescues out of love, but sometimes they just can't say "no" when somebody shows up with an animal. Eventually they end up with more pets than they can handle, and they end up like this.

I know there's a cat rescue in my town (a lady runs it out of her home) that's like that. My coworkers adopted a kitten from the rescue, and she said it was horrible. You entire house stank. And when she took her new kitty to the vet, it turns out it had a bunch of bacterial infections from the conditions.

poeluvr

well it says how we can donate for them..why dont we do that?..to help those poor little ones

Y

yuckaduck

Why bother saving them if you are going to treat them like that? They would be much better off on their own. That is beyond disgusting how could anyone think they were saving the dogs? It is unreal how some people will think they are doing well when they are worse then the original situation. That person should be placed in a crate and left there just like the dogs for the same amount of time, with the same care and attention. What goes around comes around, and when she meets her maker I would just hate to be her is all I can say.

I donated! Even alittle bit helps! Thanks for posting so I could try to help alittle wee bit. I am not rich at all but I am sure no one will complain to any donations. Come on you people who are disgusted by this. Ask for a dollar from each of your friends and see how quickly you get a nice little donation collected.

Giny

I'm all for donating but first I want to make sure where my dollars are going. I've tried to click on there link "Humane Society of North Central Arkansas" which has a URL of www.pawsandhands.org but it won't connect me to the site. I tried to do a yahoo search on paws and hands and can't find any info on it. I did find a site for a humane society of North Central Arkansas and will send them an email to make sure it's legit. There are many caring generous people out there and for ever one there are some that are there to prey on their generosity so I'd rather be sure that my money is out to save the animals in question.

Members online

No members online now.