Disgusted! Unbelievable!

CookiesMum

You all may remember the post the other day about the neighbors who let their mastiff & dobe mix run lose and also allowed them to have puppies?

Well, I'm still upset over that, but this is even worse!

The neighbors on the other side are horrible people! One of their dogs got ran over in the street right before dark yesterday. It basically knocked the poor thing over onto our property. I walked over to tell them, in case they didn't know so they could remove the poor thing and bury him.

They told me that they did know and said the body was far enough from my house that the odor shouldn't bother us. WHAT? I have never felt so disgusted with anyone in my life!

I told them that have until the end of today to remove and bury the dog or I'm calling the sheriff. I may call them anyway!

Why do people get dogs who care nothing about them? I will never understand this! :mad:

MPP

petperson
Um. There are so many things I want to say that I just can't get anything at all out! Which is just as well, since it would be censored anyway.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
All I have to say is what the bleep is bleeping wrong with these mother bleepers... seriously! I would call the sheriff anyways. They should have picked their dog up off your property the moment they saw that the dog was dead and on your property. They should NOT be leaving their dog there. And seriously... it just shows to me that they were uncaring about their dog in the first place since they have the audacity to leave their dead dog just lying on your property.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
OMG, that's TERRIBLE!

They should have their other dog taken away, just for good measure! Jerks....

CookiesMum

Here's an update. The dead dog has been removed. I feel so bad for the dog. They couldn't have cared too much about him, even when he was alive. It just sickens & infuriates me. :(

Now let's see how long it takes for them to get another dog!

Members online

No members online now.