Will Someone Please

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Ah, yes, the special hell that is breaking in new shoes. :(

I came to the stupendously painful conclusion that I bought shoes half a size too small for my serving shoes and now have turned my heels into one big blister with smaller ones decorating my toes. I'm on shoe strike for the weekend and depending on what my schedual is like this next week and what my party is like tomorrow, I will probably be going back for a new pair. Which, while they're only $25, is still another $25 on shoes that I will never wear outside of a restaurant and I don't plan on staying there past summer anyway.

If it makes you feel better, Virgo destroyed two sets of blinds and my favorite set of sheets the other day. Just ripped both top and bottom sheets to shreds...they were the perfect cotton blend that is nice and crisp without having to iron and they feel cool even when it's 100 degrees outside.

The breaking in of the shoes . . . . probably a large part of why I wear mine for a long, long time, lol.

Sandals pose special issues for me, since my feet are so narrow. I have to find out - the hard way - where I need to put moleskin to keep from getting blisters on any new pair. :(

bubbatd

When I first got Ollie I had 2 pairs of tie Dexters .... Old and newer . He got into a left older one , so I substituted the newer one ..... then did the same with the newer right one .! Glad he doesn't chew shoes any more .... but I miss my comfies !!! I can't find them on line !!

Members online

No members online now.