Just saying Hi

Jazzie

Hi there everyone,

My name is Kerry/Jazzie
I will be getting my new puppy in a couple of weeks time so thought it best to get started on the questions early ;)

We are getting a Bearded Collie who is going to be called Murphy.

Look out for those questions! :D

pal2k9s

Clicker Trainer
Welcome

Hey Jazzie,

Congrats on your upcoming new family member, Murphy! I'm sure that you'll find a lot of assistance with questions on this board.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Christine

Hello, Jazzie ~

I know there's a story behind naming your new puppy Murphy; can't wait to hear it. And a Bearded Collie! How neat. They're interesting creatures and you don't see many of them.

Be sure to post lots of puppy photos!

Jazzie

Renee750il said:
Hello, Jazzie ~

I know there's a story behind naming your new puppy Murphy; can't wait to hear it. And a Bearded Collie! How neat. They're interesting creatures and you don't see many of them.

Be sure to post lots of puppy photos!

I'm not sure thats its a very good story lol.Hubby is really partial to a drink over here by that name.We have a 3yr old as well and its pretty easy for him to remember......he wanted to call it 'Curley Shirly' now where that came from is anyones guess :eek:

Jazzie

Renee750il said:
Okay, I'll bite; what's in a Murphy?
I wish it was more interesting lol Its an Irish smooth stout.What a let down hey,beut you thought it was going to be real exciting! Gee us Brits have such a sense of humour :D

Kbob

Hannah & Cole's Mom
Hi Jazzie,
Welcome aboard. Bring on the questions....I'm sure you'll get some great advice from everyone! :)

Members online

No members online now.