I tasted the treat

I had a dobie that loved grapes. (I know, I know, no nutrition lectures. She dies 10 years ago anyway.) You could give her one and she'd just hold it in her mouth, like she wasn't sure if she should bite down or not. But she didn't want to put it down and risk the other dogs getting it, so she just held it. And she didn't want to squish it, so her mouth would be open just a little bit and she'd start to drool because she couldn't swallow! Eventually she'd give it back to whoever handed it to her in the first place. If you peeled the skin off, she ate it!

mrose_s

BusterLove
i was at a friends once, the had carab for their dog, i remeber we used to get sold carab at school, so i ate about 5 or 6 of these things, LOl, very yummy, dogs get all the fun

bogolove

gaddylovesdogs said:
bogo---That's a really good idea! Coat it with some yogurt, maybe some carob, stick it in the freezer....that'd make a great summer treat!!

It would be a good summer treat! I bet Brady would eat bananas with a little yogurt and carob. Where do you get carob?

You can probably get it from a health food store. I know my girls love it---we've gotten them carob cookies before and they loved them. I couldn't help sneaking a bite either!

Thats so funny. Your stories are great.

I left my dogs with my mom for two weeks. Left her two packages of treats. Well she went through those bags and bought a bunch more. Needless to say my dogs were spoiled and absolutely love my mom now.

I was talking about the treats with my mom and asked her which ones the dogs liked best. She said the gingerbread tasting ones. I said how do you know they taste like ginger bread? She blushed. She said she just smelled them, but I think she ate one. :)

Members online

No members online now.